Chips that stay crispy, cheese that’s perfectly melted, and all the fresh toppings. Our one-pan nachos are perfect for gameday or any day.
- Organic tortilla chips, 1 bag
- Shredded cheese, Mexican blend 2 cups
- Organic black beans, ½ cup
- Pickled jalapenos, ½ cup
- Avocado, 1 large diced
- Sour cream, ½ cup
- Salsa, 1 cup
- Coors Organic
- Place one layer of chips in cast iron skillet.
- Top with half of the cheese, black beans and pickled jalapenos.
- Repeat, starting with another layer of chips.
- Bake at 350F until melty, about 10 minutes.
- Treat yourself to a Coors Organic break.
- Remove nachos from oven and top with diced avocado, sour cream and salsa.
- Enjoy with the rest of that Coors Organic.