GROWN UP GRILLED CHEESE
Thick sourdough, sharp aged cheddar, and nutty browned butter come together in this simple but elevated twist on everyone’s childhood favourite.
- Sourdough, 4 thick slices
- Aged cheddar, 1 cup grated
- Butter, 4 tbsps
- Coors Organic
- Melt and brown half of your butter in skillet.
- Sandwich grated aged cheddar between slices of sourdough.
- Add sandwiches to browned butter and cook until golden on one side.
- Flip and add remaining butter to melt and brown.
- Cook until golden on other side.
- Baste sandwich with browned butter while it cooks.
- Quench your thirst with a Coors Organic.
- Remove from pan and set on paper towel to remove excess butter.
- Cut and serve with ketchup, if you like that sort of thing.